Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Russian Girls

I remember after my business had failed, sitting at my desk of a new job in January of 2005. I don't know what prompted me to search, but I somehow found myself on a Russian dating and marriage website full of beautiful Russian girls. I spent four hours just perusing the pages of enormously gorgeous Russian girls. I really didn't know what to think. But, my mind began dreaming of the day I would have a beautiful Russian girl on my arm. Believe it or not, I never thought about a Russian girl again for 3 full years after that day.

I understand how the male brain works. I had a friend who was about 40 in 2005, and in the three years I had known him, he had had two beautiful, thin, sexy, young (early 20s) girlfriends. Even though I had no desire to model my life after his, I can tell you I looked up to him for this. I knew I had no money to take care of a girl at that time. In fact, I bounced around from job to job for a 36 month period prior to moving to Ukraine.

Then again in January of 2008, I remember living at a friend's house, watching a television show, and I decided I was ready to get back on the horse. I had only had one girlfriend over the previous 36 months, and that was long distance for only a month. I remember deciding I no longer wanted anything to do with American women and narrowed my search down to Chinese girls or Russian girls. While I thought Asian women were tall, thin, and sexy, I my heart truly belonged to Russian girls.

Now, almost 4 years later, I am 100% certain Russian girls captured my heart long ago. I have lived in a Russian speaking country for more than three and a half years, and I can do all basic communication in the Russian language. I studied the mentality of Russian girls, and have been studying human behavior as well as relationships between men and women for more than 16 years. Despite the fact that cultural differences and differences in thinking will make a relationship with a Russian girl difficult, I am determined to continue to learn and improve myself until this success is guaranteed.

The only true concern is how to navigate through all of the different Russian girl dating websites and marriage agencies who claim Russian girls are just dying to leave their home country and marry a western man like me. Having lived here and gotten to know Russian girls, I promise you, 95% of Russian girls are not dying to leave their home country.

No comments:

Post a Comment