Thursday, December 6, 2012

Russian Girls Dating

Last night was an interesting evening as a friend / client went on a fun date with two Russian girls he had met a month ago at the Istanbul airport. When in the airport, he noticed them, and then upon arriving here in Odessa Ukraine, he recognized them when he was searching through a Ukrainian girls database of pictures. So, as a fun diversion, he asked if he could meet them and take them out.

Up to this point, he has already been on dates with 11 Russian girls and he is pretty much done trying to find a girl as he feels each and every Russian girl has been great, he just wants to find one Russian girl to settle on and start a relationship with.

So, when he met those two Russian girls, they were sisters, they immediately asked him if he wanted to go to The Steak House. The Steak House is one of the most expensive restaurants here in Odessa Ukraine. He said he started laughing inside his own head. And, when I got off of work about 30 minutes later, he invited me to join them. I brought an English teacher friend of mine that I work with. She is an amazing Russian girl and I adore her. In fact, I would marry her if she were interested, but alas, she is not. She is as generous as the day is long in the summertime. She hates accepting gifts or free meals from others, and was determined to pay for her meal at the Steak House.

So, anyway, we started talking, and the two sisters were shocked that I spoke a little Russian. I tried not to speak English for the first few minutes. Then, they asked me what I do, and how me and my friend knew each other. so, I told them I had been in Odessa for almost four years, and that I taught English and that I had written a book on the mentality, thought process, and psychology of Ukrainian girls. They started insulting me right away and I just took it in stride. No problem. I have experienced this before. I am used to starting out with no credibility.

As we talked further, the most forward of the two girls asked me what I thought of her, and without thinking, I said, "You remind me of a professional dater".

She immediately got upset, and proceeded to insult me and put me down and be insanely sarcastic over the next hour or so. Again, I have already dealt with this type of cynicism, so I took it in stride, never got upset, never felt the need to defend myself, and I continued to give it back to her little by little. As I've stated in other blog posts and in my book, if a man is not respected by a Ukrainian or Russian girl, she will l never stay with him. So, I let her know that I could insult her back, but then I backed off once I felt the message was sent.

She wouldn't let up, so I stated, "That's now 7 times you have insulted me. That's ok."

She was mock laughing stating, "You've counted?!?"

I said, "I can't help it when that much attacking energy comes at me. I get it, I would love your opinion on my writing as I know I can always learn something new. If you could give me a new point of view, I'd be grateful." Of course, up to this point, she doesn't realize that the knowledge and information in my book came from other people, not from me. I have spent thousands of ours interviewing others in order to present informed decisions and provide the broadest possible information on the topic.

By the end of the night, this Russian girl actually began to change here tune. She saw my sincerity, my knowledge, and I believe I had actually even gained a little credibility in her mind. We walked around to take my friend Anya to her car, and then walk the girls to a good place to take a taxi home (instead of taking a taxi directly from the center. Walking just three blocks can cut the price down from $10 to about $4.)

This Russian girl even gave me a kiss on the cheek when she left. Being with real western men shocked her, and may have even softened her up a bit. I am grateful to say that my friend and I actually might have had a positive influence on a couple of Russian girls. 

1 comment:

  1. Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    Your Name:...............
    Your Country:...............
    Your Occupation:...............
    Loan Amount Needed:...............
    Loan Duration...............
    Monthly Income:...............
    Your Telephone Number:.....................
    Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
    Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete